This is usually caused by a weak or unstable internet connection. Sometimes a "progressive stream download timeout" error message would be displayed.
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Ensure your network supports streaming
If you are on a work, school, hotel, or hospital public Wi-Fi network:
- Check with your network administrator to make sure streaming services are supported and not intentionally blocked.
- Note that many public networks have limited bandwidth.
If you're using a mobile data network
- Try a different network if possible. Mobile data often has slower connection speeds than fiber, cable internet or DSL.
Check your connection speed
- Visit speedtest.net and hit Go to test your connection speed.
- Once the test is complete, ensure that your speed meets our internet speed recommendations.
Reload the page
- Use your browsers refresh/reload button Your video will continue playing from the same position it was.
Use a different browser
- Switch to a different browser. We recommend using Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
Clear your browser's cache / delete cookies
- You can do so by following the instructions for your browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari for Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac
- Safri for iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
Restart your device
- Restart your computer, tablet or mobile phone.