Horror 2020 Discount
- The Horror Discount code: HORROR2020 applies to Hammer House of Horror: The Complete Series, Orson Welles Great Mysteries: Volume 1, Countess Dracula, Night Has Eyes (The), Medusa Touch (The), Monster Club (The), Uncanny (The), Armchair Thriller: The Complete Series, Beasts: The Complete Series, Casting the Runes, Chiller: The Complete Series, Death Line, Dream Home, Escape Into Night: The Complete Series, Ghoul (The), Hands of the Ripper, Miss Leslie's Dolls, Monster (The), Mystery and Imagination, Quatermass: The Complete Series, We Go On, Witch in the Window (The), Deliver Us (Liberami), Cat Girl, Headless Ghost (The), Horrors of the Black Museum, House in Nightmare Park (The), House of Darkness, Link, Nightcomers (The) on Blu-ray and DVD only. 25% discount is valid until Saturday 31st October at 16:00. Any orders processed after 16:00 will not receive a discount.
- A standard one-off shipping charge of £4.32 (£30 for overseas) will be automatically added at checkout for orders over a set combined weight.
- Orders from non-UK countries may be subject to local Customs and Excise charges.
- All titles are sold on a ‘while stocks last’ basis.
- Out of Stock titles are not included.
- Offer is limited to 2 units per title per customer.
- Uptake is expected to be very high: please be patient and bear with us during periods of heavy online traffic.
- We will aim to dispatch all orders within 7-14 days, if not sooner, but please allow at least 28 days for fulfilment of your order.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promotion starts at 16:00 on Thursday 8th October 2020 and ends at 16:00 on Saturday 31st October 2020. Any orders processed after 16:00 will not receive a discount.
- The offer can be withdrawn or changed without notice at any time by Network Distributing Ltd.
- Our system automatically updates stock levels with data from our distribution partners, out of stock titles are not available to order. However, if the system is unable to update and an order is placed on an out of stock title, the order will be cancelled, and a full refund will be issued to the customer as soon as possible.
- Network reserves the right to adjust pricing of any repackaged materials subsequently released.
- The offer only applies to items purchased through networkonair.com.
- Due to the current situation with Covid-19, there may be disruption with our distribution and delivery partners, which may result in your order being delayed or cancelled. In the event of a cancellation, a refund will be applied.
Network Distributing Media Portal
You may not use the Media Portal for any purpose not related to your business with Network Distributing. Assets can be used for editorial, commercial or promotional use only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain approval prior to using these assets.
All orders placed within the UK will incur a VAT charge of 20%. This will be included in the price as displayed on the website. Orders placed from outside the European Union will not incur VAT, this will be deducted automatically when you enter your address details into your account. Please note that international orders may incur additional customs charges which are to be paid by you. We are unable to mark packages as ‘gift’ to prevent customs charges.
Placing an order
When placing an order, you will have the option to pay using a credit or debit card or Paypal.
Paypal: you will receive two emails, one from Paypal with your receipt and one from networkonair confirming your order with a nine (9) letters reference.
Credit or debit card: you will also receive two emails from networkonair, one confirming your payment and one with your order confirmation details that also contains the nine (9) letters reference.
With either payment method used please do keep these emails for future reference or any queries regarding your orders. Please do visit our FAQs section for further information and a visual aid on how to place an order.
All credit and debit card purchases are handled by third-party vendors, who have stringent security measures in place. Network do not hold or process any credit card information personally and no credit card details are stored on this site.
Shipping And Handling
Technicolor fulfils all our orders, it does use cost-effective and fast methods to ensure the efficient delivery of your order. We constantly review our delivery rates enabling us to offer an excellent delivery service at a competitive price. With smaller UK orders, delivery is free of charge, however larger orders over a certain weight or size may incur a small fee of £4.32, which will be displayed in your order basket before you confirm your order. Please note that as a UK distributor, our facilities are set up as a UK customer delivery service. Although we are happy to fulfil international orders, larger orders may incur a shipping charge of up to £30.00, to ensure your order is shipped via a safe, trackable method. In any case, the shipping cost will be displayed at checkout, before you confirm your order.
Network occasionally hold online promotions. We do reserve the right to withhold certain titles, such as Web Exclusives and new releases, or to remove exempt titles from our website during these sales.
Network welcomes trade enquiries on non-consumer orders, please contact email@example.com we will endeavour to reply to your query within 5 working days.
Network operates networkonair.com as a direct to consumer retail channel. Therefore, on occasion, in order to ensure fair access to the title’s inventory to all customers, networkonair.com may need to limit how many units of a particular title are available to purchase either overall, or during a specific or promotionally related period of time. We will ensure that maximum unit quantities information is communicated in any promotional terms and conditions, on the product page, or via other direct communications. Network reserves the right to cancel any orders that seek to ignore, or work around, limits that may need to be applied.
Please note that, as a UK distribution company, for the majority of our titles Network are licensed to release Region 2/PAL DVD/Blu-rays only. This does not apply to the Monty Python’s Flying Circus Norwegian Blu-ray edition. International customers are welcome to purchase from us, however customers outside Europe must ensure that their DVD player is compatible with Region 2/PAL format before placing any orders. Region Codes information can be found in the details section of the product page on our website. We are unable to take responsibility for customers experiencing difficulties in playing our products outside the UK. Any international customers requiring a refund for discs that are not compatible with their players may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to refund any items purchased from our website, with proof of purchase, providing they are returned to us in a saleable condition. We regret to inform you that we cannot refund postage in these circumstances and also unable to refund or compensate customers who have not purchased the product from our website; in these cases, the item should be returned to the retailer where the product was purchased from.
If you need to reach us, please use the contact page or email email@example.com, where a member of our customer service team will be happy to help. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours, however customers’ patience is appreciated during busier periods. We welcome customer suggestions for new releases, however we are unable to comment on whether these may be possible and may not be able to reply to these emails at busier times. We also appreciate feedback on anything that we can do to improve our service, however, we do not tolerate abusive or aggressive emails, which will be ignored.
We endeavour to process all orders as soon as possible but customers should allow 28 days for delivery. For more information about deliveries please do visit our FAQs section. You should allow for potential delays over bank holidays, Easter and Christmas holidays. Network is unable to accept responsibility for non-arrival of orders placed for birthdays or special occasions which fall within the 28 day period unless we have been notified by the customer.
Returns and Cancellations Policy
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return it in its original condition within 28 days of receiving your order and we will exchange or refund it.
Please note that any unwanted items, unless faulty, should be returned in their original condition, this includes original packaging and labels, and items must be undamaged and unused.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the management within 28 days of receiving your order, however, where possible Network will replace or refund any orders damaged in transit. In these cases, you should email email@example.com for further instructions.
You are advised not to delete any reference emails sent when placing an order so we can locate your payment quickly and easily, should a refund be required. Without the reference number, we may not be able to locate the payment. Please do let us know if you are returning an item for a refund so we can process it accordingly.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Network Distributing Limited
20 Berghem Mews,
Registered in England No 1476436
VAT No GB 286309380